For maths this week you could try some of these activities:
- number bonds to 10 and 20 recap to secure recall
- addition and subtraction within 20 recap to secure recall
- Making 2D and 3D shapes using lollipop sticks or straws challenge yourself to recall their properties
- creating a 3 or 4 piece repeating pattern for colours/ shapes/ pictures
- practice your positional and directional language by telling someone how to move around through a pretend maze.
In addition to this the children could work through the online platforms available through the school.